Research Information Services
- AIT Press Releases
- AIT Official Texts
- FOCUS: Article Alert
A monthly collection of important documents in U.S.-Taiwan relations and other recent information from the U.S. about internatinoal relations, economics, the environment and more.
Your one-stop digital library for information about the United States in Chinese. The information is based on authoritative resources from the Bureau of International Information Programs at the U.S. Department of State. It provides a wealth of information on U.S. society, politics, culture, and economics.
Key U.S. Foreign Policy Documents for the Region
U.S. Government Documents related to Taiwan
- State Department Annual Reports
- Foreign Relations of the United States Series (Dept. of State)
- Background Notes: Taiwan (Dept. of State)
- USTR Reports and Publications
The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative produces reports throughout the year. Annual Reports include the FOIA report, the National Trade Estimate report, the Special 301 report, the Trade Policy Agenda and Annual Report, and the Section 1377 Review of Telecommunications Trade Agreements.
U.S. Fundamental Documents
- The Declaration of Independence
- U.S. Constitution
- The Bill of Rights
- The Federalist Papers
- Documents from the Continental Congress and the Constitutional Convention, 1774-1789
- Guide to American Historical Documents Online
- Charters of Freedom from the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration
Selected U.S. Government Websites and Resources
The U.S. government's official web portal, USA.gov makes it easy for the public to get U.S. government information and services on the web.
- Washington File: News from Washington (1999-2011 Archive)
An archived daily collection of the U.S. policy issues regarding the East Asia-Pacific region organized by theme, e.g., Regional Security, Economics and Trade, State Department Briefing, and White House Briefing. (From 1999 to 2011)