Research Information Services
AIT's American Classrooms introduce Taiwan university and high school students and teachers to American government, history, society, culture, and values. American Classrooms have reached thousands of students throughout Taiwan, providing a special learning experience. Each American Classroom is tailored to the level of the specific audience. Extensive visual aids and multimedia present the topic in a clear and memorable manner.
American Classrooms, featuring extensive research and high tech presentation on the United States, are available at no charge. Call AIT's Information Resource Center staff to schedule an American Classroom for your student group.
Tel: (02)2723-3959 ext. 205, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The American Classroom topics currently available include:
- America Is...
- Picturing America
- American Holidays: All Things Bright and Beautiful
- From Blues to Rock: Introduction to American Music
- Decades of Change: U.S. Popular Culture of the 1960s and 70s
- The African American Odyssey: A Quest for Full Citizenship
- Internet Resources on American Literature
- How Laws Are Made
- Road to the White House: The U.S. Presidential Elections
- The Great Depression and FDR's New Deal
- U.S. Economic Policy
- The Making of U.S. Foreign Policy
- The Taiwan Relations Act
- The Story of the Constitutional Convention
- The U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights
- The U.S. Federal Government: The Legislative Branch
- The U.S. Federal Government: The Presidency
- The U.S. Federal Government: The Supreme Court