Address: No. 7, Ln. 134, Sec. 3, Xinyi Rd., Da'an Dist., Taipei City 10659, Taiwan (Google Maps)
Tel: (+886) (02) 2162-2000
Fax: (+886) (02) 2162-2251
For Nonimmigrant Visa questions
To receive assistance with the visa application process, applicants can contact the call center. Call center representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (local time) at 07010801575 (in Taiwan) or (+886) 7010801575 (from outside Taiwan), and in the U.S. (Eastern Standard Time) at (+1) 703-665-7348. Please note that the representatives answering calls to the U.S. number will speak English. The call center is closed on weekends and holidays observed by AIT. To contact the call center via email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Immigrant Visa Unit (NIV)
First Floor, Consular Section
No 7, Lane 134, Xin Yi Road, Section 3, Taipei 106
(The closest MRT station is Da An on the Wenhu (Brown) Line)
- NIV Unit Contact Information:
- All inquiries must be directed to the call center.
- If you have submitted your application to AIT and have been provided an administrative processing case number, you can check the status of your case at any time on the Visa Administrative Processing Case Status page. Please wait at least 60 days from the date of interview or submission of supplemental documents, whichever is later, before inquiring about cases under administrative processing.
If you wish to apply for a visa, click here for further information. If you require visa information, please take the time to review our website. If, after reviewing this information, you are unable to find the answer to your question, please contact us.
Other Contact Information
- Assistance with the Visa Application Process:
Please write to email@example.com. Call center representatives will be available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (local time) at 07010801575 (in Taiwan) or (+886) 7010801575 (from outside Taiwan), and in the U.S. (Eastern Standard Time) at (+1) 703-665-7348.
Please note that the representatives answering calls to the U.S. number will speak English. The call center is closed on weekends and holidays observed by AIT.
- For Immigration Visa questions, visit AIT, Immigration Visa Services, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For American Citizen Services questions (including Notary Services, Social Security Benefit Application, Passport or Consular Report of Birth Abroad Application), visit AIT, American Citizen Services, Email: email@example.com
- For Non-Immigrant Visa questions, visit AIT, Non-Immigrant Visa Services, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For US education related questions, we suggest that you contact the U.S. Education Information Center
Tel: (+886) (02) 2388-7600
- If you are a journalist seeking AIT media relations contact, please send an e-mail to: Email: AITmedia@mail.ait.org.tw
- For Technical problems (bad links, broken images, failure of services) on this website, please contact the Webmasterat Email: email@example.com
- For questions not related to visas, American citizen services, media, education, or technical problems,
In case of an American Citizen EMERGENCY, please call (02) 2162-2000 and press 0 or * (star) at any time to reach an operator or duty officer.
Warden messages, Demonstration Notices, Travel Alerts and Warning, Emergency Planning and other Public Announcements for American Citizens.