Research Information Services
- Personal belongings, such as books, periodicals, briefcases, school bags, umbrellas, laptop computer, dictionaries, etc., may not be taken into the library.
- Library seating is limited and reserved for the convenience of library patrons using library materials.
- Use of mobile phones or pagers is not permitted in the library.
Food and beverages are not permitted in the library.
- Magazines, newspapers, pamphlets, books, special collections, and video materials may only be used in the library.
- The library reserves the right to suspend or to withdraw library use privileges from members who mutilate books or other library materials, disturb other users, repeatedly fail to return library materials by the due date, fail to follow library regulations, or repeatedly violate IRC LAN regulations.
- The Library has established computer guidelines to enable the widespread use of computers. We ask you to comply with these guidelines so that all users can benefit from this technology. Failure to follow these computer guidelines may result in the loss of computer use.
Thank you for your cooperation.