Immigrant Visa Application Forms
Immigrant Visa Applications
- DS-117: Application to Determine Returning Resident Status
- DS-160: Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application (applicable to K fiance(e) visa applicant)
- DS-260: Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application (not applicable to K visa applicant)
- DS-234: Special Immigrant Visa Biodata Form
- DS-1981: Affidavit Concerning Exemption from Immigration Requirements for a Foreign Adopted Child
- DS-1884: Petition to Classify Special Immigrant Under INA 203(b)(4) as an Employee or Former Employee of the U.S. Government Abroad
- DS-3032: Choice of Address and Agent
- Other Visa Forms
Poverty Guidelines: I-864P
For forms I-864, I-864A, I-864W, or I-864EZ, select Affidavit of Support Forms, to download these USCIS forms.
Important Note: The NVC cannot accept Form I-134 for immigrant visa processing. The NVC only accepts the appropriate I-864 form(s) listed above.
If you are looking for all other forms that begin with "I" (such as I-130, I-539, etc), these forms come from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the Department of Homeland Security. You may download them from the USCIS forms page.
(Posted: 11/23/2015, IV)