LED Lighting Safety Regulations Seminar
PR0827E | Date: 2008-05-12
The Commercial Section of the American Institute in Taiwan is working with UL Taiwan to organize a seminar on LED Lighting Safety Regulations. Demand for LED lighting has increased with the gradual prohibitive use and elimination of tungsten filament light bulbs. To help local manufacturers better understand the requirements of LED lighting safety, the AIT Commercial Section and UL Taiwan hold the seminar. The seminar provides instructions to help attendees quickly understand safety requirements for LED lighting and related standards, including UL153, UL1598, and UL1993. Local firms are invited to designate their staff involved in safety regulations, product designs, and manufacturing processes to attend the seminar.
- Topic: LED Lighting Safety Regulations Seminar
- Time: 9:00-16:30, Thursday, May 22, 2008
- Venue: UL Taiwan Co., Ltd.
- Address: 3rd Floor, 260 Da-Yeh Rd., Beitou, Taipei (Near MRT Danshui Line Qiyan Station)
Detailed information about the agenda, registration, payment, and the discount on UL Taiwan testing services for seminar attendees are available on UL's website at http://www.ul.com.tw. For other related information and services, please contact UL Taiwan:
- Tel: (02) 2896-7790 ext. 62471 Ms. Ku / ext. 62472 Ms. Shen
- E-mail: email@example.com
The AIT Commercial Section provides free services to assist Taiwan firms with locating U.S. suppliers and investing in the U.S. Please contact AIT for details:
- Tel: (02) 2720-1550
- E-mail: Taipei.firstname.lastname@example.org