Tips for Preparing AIT Job Applications
- Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174) is the only job application form AIT accepts. Any other format of resume or curriculum vitae is not acceptable.
- Read instruction carefully before filling out the form. Make sure you complete all questions. Put "N/A" to the questions that do not apply to you.
- We accept the applicant’s self-certification English level on the DS-174 application for the initial qualifications review. Applications from qualified candidates will be forwarded to the hiring official for review. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be tested.
- Provide all work experience information. Please do not just put your last 2 jobs. Application with insufficient information will not be considered for interview.
- Please use the English version of DS-174 unless the position you apply for requires Level II or below of English.
- Please put your Taiwan ID number (身分證字號) or Taiwan Alien Residency Certificate (ARC) number in the item for Country Identification Number. Applications without this information will be considered not eligible.
- Non-Taiwan citizen candidates must provide a copy of ARC.
- Please do not send us your autobiography.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The American Institute in Taiwan provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
Student Intern Program (FNSIP)
E-mail your application to TaipeiAIT-Job@state.gov by 11:59 p.m. Friday, June 24, 2016. You shall receive an auto-reply message from the system if your application is submitted successfully. [Details]