Award Ceremony December 12
The American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) Kaohsiung Branch Office, in conjunction with the National Pingtung Institute of Commerce and corporate sponsor Pingtung County Chamber of Commerce, is pleased to announce the winners of the 2013 English Business Writing Contest:
- Yi-ya Wang, Chihlee Institute of Technology
- Kuo-hao Su (Oliver), Fortune Institute of Technology
- Hong-hsuan Wang (Jason), Ming Chuan University
- Pei-wen Yeh, National Taipei University
- Chao-an Ting, Shih Chien University
This year, student contestants submitted essays on the topic “Why I want to do business with the U.S.” The essays covered a range of topics, including America’s macroeconomic development, the symbiotic business relationship between the United States and Taiwan and the advantages of working in the American economy.
All media representatives are invited to join AIT Kaohsiung Branch Office Chief Gary Oba, AIT Commercial Section Chief Gregory Harris, and university representatives at the award ceremony scheduled for:
- Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Time: 10:30 a.m.
- Location: U.S. Commerce and Cultural Activity Center at the American Institute in Taiwan Kaohsiung Branch Office, 3F.
For further media information, please contact: Beatrice Lin, Tel: (07) 238-7744 ext. 625