The American Institute in Taiwan’s (AIT) Kaohsiung Branch Office, in conjunction with National Pingtung University and scholarship sponsor Mr. Daniel Tsai, is pleased to announce the winners of the 2014 English Business Writing Contest:
- Lin Chen-hao, Chihlee Institute of Technology
- Michelle Yen, Mackay Junior College
- Michael Hu, National Chengchi University
- Wendy Wang, National Pingtung University
- Jason Chen, Providence University
This year, student contestants submitted short essays or business plans on the topic, “Which new products or services do I think can help develop U.S.-Taiwan trade?” This year’s record number of 81 essays covered a range of topics, including bringing new American restaurants to Taiwan, bringing Taiwan’s night markets to the U.S., mobile gaming, physical fitness, and other exchange programs, in addition to numerous other interesting concepts, to develop trade between the United States and Taiwan.
All media representatives are invited to join AIT Kaohsiung Branch Office Chief Robert DeWitt, AIT Commercial Section Chief Gregory Harris, and university representatives at the award ceremony scheduled for:
- Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014
- Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Location: The American Institute in Taiwan Kaohsiung Branch Office (5F, 88, Chenggong 2nd Road, Qianzhen District, Kaohsiung)
For further media information, please contact: Beatrice Lin, Tel: (07) 335-5006 ext. 6052