The American Institute in Taiwan’s (AIT) Kaohsiung Branch Office, in conjunction with the Taiwan-U.S. International Business Diplomacy and Academic Culture Association (TUI) and China Steel Global Trading Company of China Steel Group (CSGT), is pleased to announce the winners of the 2016 English Business Writing Contest:
- Chou Tsung-lin, Wenzao Ursuline University of Languages
- Chou Liang, Chihlee University of Technology
- Mkhonzeni Dlamini, National Sun Yat-sen University
- Shen Yu-chuan, Wenzao Ursuline University of Languages
- Yu Ruo-hsuan, National Sun Yat-sen University
This year, student contestants submitted essays on the topic, “How Does Commerce Promote Peace?” AIT/K congratulates all the winners.
All media representatives are invited to join AIT Kaohsiung Branch Office Chief Robert DeWitt, AIT Commercial Section Chief Sarah Fox, TUI President Dr. Jack Jan, CSGT President Robert Lin and university representatives at the award ceremony scheduled for:
- Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016
- Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Location: The American Institute in Taiwan Kaohsiung Branch Office (5F, 88, Chenggong 2nd Road, Qianzhen District, Kaohsiung)
For further media information, please contact Beatrice Lin, Tel: (07) 335-5006 ext. 6052.