The American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) Kaohsiung Branch Office, in conjunction with the National Pingtung Institute of Commerce, is pleased to announce the winners of the Fifth English Business Writing Contest:
- Chen, Li-fang Fortune Institute of Technology
- Chiu, Shih-ting Yuan Ze University
- Chuang, Yun-ting National Pingtung Institute of Commerce
- Tsai, Yi-ting Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
- Wang, Ya-hsuan National Pingtung Institute of Commerce
- Zhang, Wei-chi Fortune Institute of Technology
This year, student contestants submitted essays on the topic “What is Mutual Foreign Investment’s Role in U.S. and Taiwan Commercial Ties?” The essays covered a range of topics, including the advantages of investing, the benefits of trade and the history and importance of U.S. and Taiwan commercial relations.
All media representatives are invited to join AIT Kaohsiung Branch Office Chief Gary Oba, AIT Commercial Section Chief Gregory Harris, and university representatives at the award ceremony scheduled for:
- Date: Friday, December 14
- Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: U.S. Commerce and Cultural Activity Center at the American Institute in Taiwan Kaohsiung Branch Office, 3F.