Video Campaign: “What does the U.S.-Taiwan relationship mean to you?”
“What does the U.S.-Taiwan relationship mean to you?” 2019 is a big year for AIT! In 2019, AIT will be celebrating our 40th anniversary and honoring the 40 years of U.S.-Taiwan friendship since the signing of the Taiwan Relations Act. We will be kicking off a yearlong campaign called AIT@40, in which we celebrate the many dimensions of U.S.-Taiwan cooperation.
We want to know how YOU feel about the valuable and steadfast relationship between the United States and Taiwan. What benefits has our peoples’ friendship brought you personally? AIT values the role you play in the U.S.-Taiwan relationship, and we want to hear your voice!
We are now soliciting short, selfie-style videos that run 15-90 seconds. Each video should feature one person’s answer to the question: “In One sentence, what does the U.S.-Taiwan relationship mean to you?” Your video can be in Chinese or in English, and you can submit your video using Facebook messenger, YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Microsoft OneDrive. For detailed instructions and technical specifications, please see below.
After uploading your video, be sure to fill out the Google Form: https://goo.gl/7ktyZd to complete your submission. If you video is selected, you will have the chance to win limited edition of gifts specially design for AIT’s 40 anniversary! The selected videos will be featured on our social media and edited for screening at events. We are already accepting submissions, and this campaign will continue throughout the year. What are you waiting for? Share your video with AIT now!
Specifications & Format
- Language: either Chinese or English
- Length and size: videos should be 15-90 seconds
- Video format: Videos must be in MOV, MP4, or M2TS format. If your video is in a WMV format, please convert it to one of the requested formats before uploading. A selfie-style video is preferred but not required.
- Recommended resolution and frame rate: HD1920x1080 (23.97 or 29.97 FPS)
- Video quality: please shoot videos with the highest resolution available on your smartphone or video camera.
- Videos without edits are preferred.
How to submit your video:
Please fill out our Google form providing your name and contact information. You may submit your video using any of the following platforms:
- Facebook: Send us your video via private message to the AIT Facebook page.
- YouTube: Upload your video to your YouTube account and set the video as public. Provide a link to your video in the space provided in our Google form.
- Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox: Upload your video to Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox and select the privacy setting “to anyone,” or “can organize, add, & edit.” Provide a link to your video in the space provided in our Google form.