The American Institute in Taiwan (herein referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide Facility Maintenance Supplies, such as Hardware and Janitorial Products. All firms that respond to the advertisement must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable reference;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least 3 years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to provide goods;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
- Accept NET 30 days payment terms via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT);
- Able to provide commercial invoice with 5% tax exclusive;
- Able to provide the free delivery service.
If a firm is interested in having business with AIT, please contact AIT Procurement via email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before January 6th, 2021 to obtain more information.