BPA Advertisement No: TPE200-21-BPA-0006
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide Furniture Refinishing and Reupholstery services. All firms that respond to the advertisement must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable reference;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
- Accept NET 30 days payment terms via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT);
- Able to provide commercial invoice with 5% tax exclusive;
- Able to coordinate with AIT and to provide the free delivery and pick-up service to designated point.
If a firm is interested in having business with AIT, please contact AIT Procurement via email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before Jun 18, 2021 to obtain more information.