BPA Advertisement No: TPE200-22-BPA-0002
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a four-star or five-star hotels in Taipei City to provide Hotel Lodging and Meeting package. All firms that respond to the advertisement must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable reference;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
- Accept NET 30 days payment terms via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT);
- Be able to provide commercial invoice with 5% tax exclusive;
- Must be certified by Taiwan MOFA and CDC to host gatherings for Government Officials arriving from foreign nations;
- Provide a copy of a four-star or five-star hotel certification issued by the Taiwan Tourism Bureau.
If a firm is interested in having business with AIT, please contact AIT Procurement via email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before November 19, 2021 to obtain more information.