BPA Advertisement No: TPE200-23-BPA-0006
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide Health Examination Services for AIT locally employed staff, chauffeurs/incidental drivers and pre-employment when required. All firms that respond to the advertisement must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
· Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
· Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
· Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in the medical field;
· Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
· Have all licenses and permits required by Taiwan law;
· Meet all Taiwan insurance requirements;
· Have no adverse criminal record; and
· Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
· Accept NET 30 days payment terms via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT);
· Able to provide commercial invoice with 5% tax exclusive;
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before July 7, 2023 to obtain more information.