BPA Advertisement No: TPE200-23-BPA-0009
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide Mandarin/Taiwanese language training services in Taipei and/or Kaohsiung metropolitan area. AIT will require individual and small group classes to be conducted at the firm’s premises. All firms that respond to the advertisement must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in the language teaching field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
- Able to provide commercial invoice with 5% tax exclusive.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before September 15, 2023 to obtain more information.