Studying abroad is a dream for many people. After finishing your degree, you will head into the job market as your next step. Are you ready to take this challenge?
The American Institute in Taiwan is launching EducationUSA: Your Next Step – two theme-based career development programs on May 29, 2015 and June 5, 2015.
This is AIT’s first ever career development program designed for Taiwan college and graduate students. Each theme-based program will start with a professional career development session, and then three panelists will share their experiences of studying abroad and career path. In the afternoon, you will have a chance to visit a company or a organization as a perfect ending to gain behind-the-scene knowledge. Join us to hear what these professionals say about studying abroad and how it made a real difference in their own life.!
Taiwan college and graduate students are invited to sign up for this program. Each person may only sign up for one day. AIT is pleased to offer 60 slots for each day. Please make sure that you have a full-day availability before you sign up. Selected participants will be notified by AIT and provided with more program information. Participants will also have to finish a pre-program on-line assessment. Registration Deadline: May 22, 2015, 12:00 PM.
THEME ONE: Business and Technology: May 29, 2015 (Friday)
Career Development: Ms. Peggy Lin, Senior Consultant, Infelligent Coaching& Consulting
- Mr. Freddie Liu, Chief Financial Offier, TPK Holding Co Ltd
- Dr. YS Gau, General Manager of Ingrasys Corp, Foxconn Cloud Business Group
- Mr. Six (Liu, Wei Ling), Founder of Mr. Six Marketing Team
- IBM Taiwan
THEME TWO: Arts and Culture: June 5, 2015 (Friday)
Career Development: Ms. Janis Chen, Senior Consultant, Infelligent Coaching& Consulting
- Ms. Wen-shan Lee, Director, Grants Department, National Culture and Arts Foundation
- Ms. YUAN Hsu-wen, Secretary to the Former Minister of Culture
- Mr. Yuda Ho, Artist, Taiwan Design Center
- Songshan Cultural and Creative Park (Jasmine Chou, Executive Director)