Invitation to Tender
The American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) is seeking a qualified potential vendors to manage a food services concession at AIT’s cafeteria in its Taipei office. Interested vendors should meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Have proficiency in English speaking and writing;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references when required;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law and AIT;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have at least 5 years experience in a related field;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
Qualified vendors, please contact Ms. Doreen Chen by emailing to Taipei_Procurement@state.gov Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm between 4/09/18-4/27/18 to obtain more detailed information.