Invitation to Tender
The American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) is seeking a qualified potential vendor to manage a food services concession at AIT’s cafeteria in its Taipei office. Interested vendors should meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Have proficiency in English-language speaking and writing;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references when required;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law and AIT;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have at least five years experience in a related field;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
Qualified vendors, please contact Ms. Leslie Tang by emailing to AITEAStoreManager@state.gov between 5/30/22-6/10/22 to obtain more detailed information.