Request for Quotation
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide photography and filming services to AIT.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States; and
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least 5 years)
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact Doreen Chen via email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov before 17:00, 04/22/2018 to obtain a RFQ package.
AIT will award a contract to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to AIT, price and other factors considered. AIT intends to evaluate quotations and make award without discussion. Therefore, the initial quote should contain best terms from a price and technical standpoint.