RFQ No: TPE200-21-Q-0023
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a five-star hotel event venue within Zhongshan District or Xinyi District of Taipei City. All firms that respond to this RFQ must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable reference;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
- Provide a copy of a five-star hotel certification issued by the Taiwan Tourism Bureau.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement (email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov) during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before April 12, 2021 to obtain more information.