RFQ No. TPE200-23-Q-0004
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide modular lockers to AIT. All firms that respond to this RFQ (TPE200-23-Q-0004 Modular Locker) must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. The award will go to the lowest priced, technically acceptable offer. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please follow the instruction in Section I, Paragraphs A & B of the RFQ, complete the required portions of the documents, submit it to No. 100, Jinhu Road, Neihu District, Taipei, Taiwan 114017 or email to Taipei_Procurement@state.gov on or before March 3, 2023 at noon (Taipei Time).
- Any questions regarding this RFQ and the requirements should be sent to Procurement office (Email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov) by February 16, 2023 (Taipei Time).
- Clarifications will be provided by email to all interested vendors before C.O.B. February 22, 2023 (Taipei Time).