RFQ No. TPE200-23-Q-0016
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide fit out service for AIT Kaohsiung office. The Contractor shall provide remodel services for various rooms in AIT Kaohsiung office, including demolition, electrical, telecom and fire safety work, ceiling, partition and woodwork, HVAC work and other related work. The contract will be a firm fixed price contract. All offerors that respond to this request for quotation (RFQ) must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Have required certificate for this project including (1) Level B Technician for Labor Health Management or Level A for Labor Safety and Health Management and (2) Level B Technician for Industrial Wiring Work or Level B Technician for Interior Wiring Work or Class A electrician.
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
If a hotel is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before April 7 to obtain more information.