RFQ No. TPE200-23-Q-0017
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for an insurance company to provide Auto Liability Insurance for AIT’s official vehicles. All insurance companies that respond to the advertisement must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. The award will go to the lowest priced, technically acceptable offer. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements:
· Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
· Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
· Be able to provide auto liability insurance which has been approved by the Taiwan Financial Supervisory Commission (金管會);
· Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in the insurance industry;
· Have the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
· Have all licenses and permits required by Taiwan law;
· Meet all Taiwan insurance requirements;
· Have no adverse criminal record; and
· Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
· Be able to provide tax exclusive invoice for payment process.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before March 29, 2023 to obtain more information. The vehicles list will be provided to all interested bidders on April 17, 2023.