RFQ No. TPE200-23-Q-0032
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide retractable canopies installation services for the roof top of AIT owned building, including works of canopy steel structures, canvas, retractable canopies, motor and gear assemblies and control panels. The contract will be a firm fixed price contract. All offerors that respond to this request for quotation (RFQ) must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
1. Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
2. Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
3. Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
4. Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
5. Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
6. Have required certificate for this project including (1) Level B Technician for Labor Health Management or Level A for Labor Safety and Health Management; and (2) Level B Technician for Interior Wiring Work or Class A Electrician.
7. Meet all local insurance requirements;
8. Have no adverse criminal record;
9. Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please see TPE200-23-Q-0032 RFQ package or contact AIT Procurement by e-mail: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before August 01, 2023.