RFQ No. TPE200-24-Q-0009
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for firm to provide Life Safety Emergency Lighting UPS Replacement services in AIT Kaohsiung. The work includes removing the existing UPS and other relative components, installing the new UPS and power feeders and conducting testing. The Contract will be a firmed fixed price contract. All offerors that respond to this request for quotation (RFQ) must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal.
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Possess good experience and at least five years of past performance records on APC UPS installation services;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Hold all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Possess the required certificates for this project including (1) APC authorized certification; and (2) the national license of level C or level B technician for interior wiring work;
- Fulfill all local insurance requirements;
- Maintain a clean criminal record without adverse incidents;
- Demonstrate no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please read the following documents prior to contacting AIT Procurement during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before February 15, 2024 to sign up for the pre-proposal conference.