RFQ No. TPE200-24-Q-0010
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for Janitorial Service at AIT Kaohsiung and CSI Kaohsiung office. The work includes but not limited to surface/floor/furniture cleaning, restroom cleaning, trash removal, and supply restocking. The Contract will be a firmed fixed price contract. All offerors that respond to this request for quotation (RFQ) must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please read the following documents prior to contacting AIT Procurement during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before February 20, 2024 to sign up for the pre-proposal conference.