The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide travel services at AIT Taipei office. The contract will be a requirements contract. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references when required;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least 7 years) in a related field; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact Ms. Tan at (02) 2162-2416 or e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours before February 15, 2019 to obtain a solicitation package.