The American Institute in Taiwan (herein referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide office furniture and cubicle installation services in Taichung. The contract type will be a firm-fixed-price contract.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with relevant past performance and references;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have at least five years of experience in a related field;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact Vivian Wei via email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov before 15:00, 11/20/2018 to obtain a solicitation package.