The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide construction service in Taipei. The contract will be a firm-fixed-price construction contract.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting its proposal:
- Have staff with English speaking and writing proficiency;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable reference;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least 10 years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
- Have the ability to provide performance, payment bond or irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement (email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov) during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before 3/10/2019 to obtain a solicitation package.