The American Institute in Taiwan (herein referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide the AV M&R service at AIT Kaohsiung Branch Office. The contract will be a firm-fixed-price with one base year and four option years to be exercised if mutually agreed in the future.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting the proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English.
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement (email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov) during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before February 26, 2019 to obtain a solicitation package.