The American Institute in Taiwan (herein referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide Asphalt Paving Service for AIT Neihu Compound. The contract will be a firm-fixed-price contract.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable reference;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least 3 years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement (email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov) during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before 03/18/2019 to obtain a solicitation package.