Solicitation No. TPE200-20-Q-0003
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as AIT) has a requirement for a Taiwan based landscaping company to provide an erosion assessment and landscaping corrective plan for AIT compound. The contract will be a firm-fixed-price contract. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Have staff highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement (e-mail: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov) during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before November 8, 2019 to obtain more information.