Solicitation No: TPE200-20-Q-0007
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide Window Washing Services. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Have English speaking and writing proficiency
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable reference.
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement (email: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov) during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before December 20, 2019 to obtain a solicitation package.