Solicitation No. TPE200-20-Q-0030
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as “AIT”) has a requirement for a firm to provide intercommunication system repair services. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good prior experience with intercommunication systems, especially with the ability for configuring intercom networked signal processor, Soundweb London;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm before May 28, 2020 to obtain a request for quotation (RFQ) package.