Solicitation No. TPE200-20-Q-0037
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide corrective landscaping services to improve drainage and reduce soil erosion at the AIT Taipei compound. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. Landscape correction service includes the installation of drainpipe, catch basins, top-soil, and vegetation planting to improve the condition and appearance of existing landscape. At minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm, before July 15, 2020 to obtain more information.