Solicitation No. TPE200-20-Q-0042
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as “AIT”) has a requirement for a firm to provide services for the creation of a social media program for the Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Proven multi-year history of designing social media programs, staffed by qualified individuals with relevant industry/educational experience;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Knowledge of social media and quality of technology to be used;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, before August 6, 2020 to obtain a request for quotation (RFQ) package.