Solicitation No. TPE200-20-Q-0044
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide services for zinc orthophosphate dosing in potable water pipes in AIT. The contract will be a firm fixed price contract. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records in a related field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT;
- Be able to provide detailed work plan and proposed project schedule; and
- Be able to provide the proposal to test ‘zinc’ in the finished water.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail: Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before July 24, 2020 to obtain more information.