Solicitation No. TPE200-21-Q-0003
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as “AIT”) has a requirement for two (2) long-term leased vehicles and welcomes vehicle leasing companies to submit a quotation for competition. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. All firms that respond to this solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to offer Nissan X-Trail 2.0L 2WD or equivalent model sport utility vehicles (SUV);
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, before November 26, 2020 to obtain a request for quotation (RFQ) package.