Solicitation No. TPE200-21-Q-0019
The American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) has a requirement for one (1) new split air conditioning outdoor unit to replace an existing unit and welcomes qualified vendors to submit a quotation for competition. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. All firms that respond to this solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to offer one (1) new Daikin RXYQ18AYLT outdoor unit;
- Be a Daikin-qualified dealer or distributor and able to provide copies of the following certifications:
- Direct Expansion AC Basic Skills Implementation certification,
- Direct Expansion AC System Installation certification, and
- VRV System Design certification and VRV System Practice certification;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, before March 21, 2021 to obtain a request for quotation (RFQ) package.