Solicitation No. TPE200-21-Q-0026
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as “AIT”) has a requirement for a firm to provide intercommunications system maintenance services for consular teller windows. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. All firms that respond to this solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience over the last five years and provide summary of suitable references with project name, location, and short narrative of work performed;
- Have good prior relevant experiences with maintaining consular teller intercommunications and public paging system, in particular, familiarity with and the ability to configure the program installed in the network signal processor, HiQnet London Architect;
- Have the ability and experience necessary for repairing said system equipment and components;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm before April 20, 2021 (Taipei time) to obtain a request for quotation (RFQ) package.