Solicitation No. TPE200-21-Q-0033
The American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) has a requirement for one (1) new Grundfos submersible pump and one (1) new Franklin Electric Motor as well as installation and commissioning for an existing water system, and welcomes qualified vendors to submit a quotation for competition. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. All firms that respond to this solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to offer one (1) new Grundfos submersible pump (Grundfos Pump Product Number: 230S250-7) and one (1) new Franklin Electric Motor (3x380V 60Hz, 25HP) and installation and commissioning services;
- Be an authorized vendor for Grundfos pumps;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, before June 17, 2021 to obtain a request for quotation (RFQ) package.