Solicitation No. TPE200-21-Q-0038
The American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) has a requirement for installations of one (1) new outdoor air conditioning unit and two (2) new indoor air conditioning units and welcomes qualified vendors to submit a quotation for competition. Qualified bidders must attend a site visit at AIT on July 30, 2021 to submit a proposal for this project. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. All firms that respond to this solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, before July 23, 2021 to obtain a request for quotation (RFQ) package.
At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Willing to attend the site visit and briefing at AIT scheduled for July 30, 2021;
- Be able to offer the installation for one (1) new Daikin RXYMQ10TYLT or equivalent model outdoor unit; one (1) new Daikin FXFSQ100AVT or equivalent model indoor unit with remote controller; and one (1) new Daikin FXFSQ125AVT or equivalent model indoor with remote controller;
- Be the manufacturer-qualified agent / main distributor for the air conditioner brand and model you provide quotations for;
- Be able to provide the related agent authorization certification from the original manufacturer;
- Be able to provide VRV installation training certificate from the original manufacturer or main distributor in Taiwan for the air conditioner brand and model you provide quotations for;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.