Solicitation No. TPE200-21-Q-0040
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as “AIT”) has a requirement for a firm to provide landscaping services at the AIT Taipei compound. Landscaping services are to include sod/turf and new flower/shrub planting as well as drainage installation. Qualified bidders must attend a pre-proposal conference and site visit at AIT on August 6, 2021 to submit a proposal for this project. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT’s Procurement office by e-mail at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during normal business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm, before July 29, 2021 to obtain more information.
At minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Willing to attend the pre-proposal conference and site visit at AIT scheduled for August 6, 2021;
- Be able to understand basic written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.