The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as “AIT”) has a requirement for a firm to provide a Haivision media platform solution and welcomes qualified vendors to submit a quotation for competition. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. All firms that respond to this solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be a GSA and / or SEWP certified vendor;
- Be able to provide a Letter of Authorization from Haivision;
- Be TAA compliant;
- Will not quote for refurbished products to AIT;
- Product shipment must originate from the United States;
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, before August 9, 2021 to obtain a request for quotation (RFQ) package.