Solicitation No. TPE200-22-Q-0002
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide Urban Plan Land Rezoning Technical Consultant Services for AIT. The contract will be a firm-fixed-price contract. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have a business capital of at least two million dollars in NTD;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least 10 years) in urban design and land rezoning;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before October 22, 2021 to obtain a solicitation package.