Solicitation No. TPE200-22-Q-0005
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide Mandarin/Taiwanese language training services at AIT’s Taipei Office. The contract will be an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
• Be able to understand written and spoken English;
• Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
• Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
• Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
• Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
• Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
• Meet all local insurance requirements;
• Have no adverse criminal record; and
• Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before February 26, 2022 to obtain more information.