Solicitation No. TPE200-22-Q-0014
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as “AIT”) has a requirement for a firm to provide manhole and two (2) Zoeller submersible pumps installation and commissioning services to improve an existing water drain system. AIT welcomes qualified vendors to submit a quotation for competition. Qualified bidders must attend a pre-proposal conference and site visit at AIT on the morning of May 5, 2022 to submit a proposal for this project. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, before April 26, 2022, to obtain a request for quotation (RFQ) package.
All firms that respond to this solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Willing to attend a pre-proposal conference and site visit at AIT scheduled for May 5, 2022;
- Be able to offer two (2) Zoeller Pump Company submersible pumps (model number: E4294) installation and commissioning services;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.