Solicitation No. TPE200-22-Q-0019 ((CLOSING DATE: JULY 6, 2022)
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a legal firm to provide Legal Services for AIT. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
· Have staff with English proficiency;
· Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
· Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
· Have good experience and past performance records (at least 10 years) in a related field;
· Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
· Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
· Meet all local insurance requirements;
· Have no adverse criminal record; and
· Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before July 6, 2022 to obtain a solicitation package.